Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Elimination of...


The guest performer of the night was the magnificent Rock Band Daughtry. One of our Idol alumnus from Season 5, Chris Daughtry. I always love his/their performances, he always performs like it's his last performance. I really admire that.. Random question, don't you guys find it funny that sometimes runner ups have better careers than the actual winners? Just thought I'd throw that out there.
 

The bottom three contestants of the night are Malaya Watson, Sam Woolf, and C.J. Harris.
For some odd reason, the bottom three lacks a specific contestant every time, and I have no clue why. I somewhat disagree with this bottom three again. 2 out of 3 contestants shouldn't have been there, meanwhile a weak link walks to the next week consistently. *sigh*


Sam Woolf resulted in being the least voted contestant tonight, but he mananaged to get the only judges save. In my opinion, he shouldn't have been in the bottome three, but since MK nor Majesty was saved, he shouldn't have been either! Yes, I'm still bitter about those eliminations. They were a better talent than him, the only thing saving him is that cute face of his that the judges love so much... Whatever! It is what it is.



Next week shall be interesting, I'm sure two contestants will be eliminated, and one of them just may be a favorite. Watch out.


See you then.




-RON E.

No comments:

Post a Comment