Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Elimination of Dexer Roberts.

FINALLY! The person that's been deserving to be in the bottom has managed to get there this week.

The bottom two contained Dexter Roberts and Jessica Meuse.


Dexter Roberts resulted in being the least voted conestant of the week. Dexter was an okay contestant. I could tell that he was a very nice/humble guy. Out of all of the foul play this season, I can honestly say that I believe he earned/deserved the spot he was in. I can see him having a career in the Country world, a nice one. There's a spot for him there, you guys just watch and see. I wish him nothing but the best. 


I've kept quiet about this specific contestant long enough, it's time to unleash my deepest opinion! Jessica Meuse has slipped through the cracks of the competition once again, and I am honestly not happy about that at all!! She should have been eliminated WEEKS AGO! She should have never even made it into the Top 13 in my opinion! Jessica sucks! She lacks stage presence, and her voice is so dry and annoying! UGHHH! I have no idea how her presence on the show remains to continue. I'll give her a little bit of credit, because she has had a few good performances, but they were no comparison to many of the other contestants that's been eliminated. Her elimination is well overdue! I hope she doesn't win this competition, because that would be very tragic.



*sigh* See you guys next week.


-RON E.

No comments:

Post a Comment