Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Elimination of Malaya Watson..


This week there was no guest performance, with that being said, the show kind of drug on to the elimination. Every contestant that should have been in the least voted were called to join the next week. All I could do was shake my head in disgust.

The bottom 2 contestants resulted into C.J. Harris and Malaya Watson.


Malaya Watson was the leas voted contestant of the night, and since there isn't another save, she had no other choice but to go home. I really am so disappointed with that elimination. I hate seeing amazing talent leave these talent competitions before the weaker talents. Malaya should have went to the top of the competition. Hands down. I love her, her spirit, and that amazing voice of hers. I really hope she goes far in life, not just with success. Malaya is 16 years of age, she has plenty of growing time. I hope this doesn't break her spirit.. I wish Malaya nothing but the best. Good luck Malaya.

I knew something like this would happen after the save was used. I felt it.


See you guys next week.

-RON E.

No comments:

Post a Comment