Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Elimination of Majesty Rose.


By tonight’s episode being only thirty minutes, Ryan cut straight to the chase sending contestants to safety right away. Some of the strongest contestants were sent to safety, when others were in the bottom three.

Janelle Monae was the guest performer. I liked her strange performance. I was looking for another guest performer, but since the episode was only thirty minutes, there wasn’t one.
The bottom three contestants of the night were Majesty Rose, Sam Woolf, and C.J. Harris.

Yet again one of the weakest remaining links has made it to the next week. And the one of the stronger ones went home. Majesty Rose, one of my favorites, she was the least voted contestant of the week. She also didn’t get the judges save, although Keith claimed she was close to getting it; when they only have three more weeks to use it. I really liked her different style and genre (whatever that may be). I wish her the best, and I hope to see her soon again. Good luck Majesty.

Sorry this blog was so late you guys, but I’ll see you guys next week.

-RON E.


No comments:

Post a Comment