Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Elimination of C.J. Harris.

If you've been following my blog you know I'm not a fan of a Jessica, and you would also know how I feel about her remaining in the competition. To be BRUTALLY honest, I would like to see her in the bottom two every week until she's gone.. I'm just being honest.

The bottom two contestants of the week were C.J. Harris and Jessica Meuse.


C.J. Harris was the least voted contestant this week, resulting in his elimination. I liked C.J. as a person, although I didn't too much care for him as an Artist/Contestant. C.J. is a very warm hearted guy, he most definitely has a big heart. He is one of those guys to never wish harm on his worst enemy, and he appears to be a great Father, for those reasons he gets mad respect from me.. In spite of my feelings about him, I do believe there is a gap for him in the Country World, it's just a matter of him getting there. I wish him the best. I hope to see him having an amazing career outside of this show. Good luck C.J.


The clock is ticking, her time will come.
See you guys next week.



-RON E.


No comments:

Post a Comment