Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Elimination of MK Nobilette.

This week I wanted to see if this specific contestant go into the bottom three, but instead they walked to safety again. I am not pleased about it because that means possibly one of my favorites is to be in the least voted contestants. I am disappointed but not surprised.

Tonight I loved seeing Jennifer perform her new single ‘I Luv Ya Papi’ with French Montana. I loved that sexy/colorful performance. When the performance first started I couldn’t quite put my finger on the three female singers she was singing with, but I definitely recognized them. Little did I expect it was Idol alumnae’s, it was Pia Toscano, Jessica Sanchez, and Allison Iraheta. Their harmony along with JLO’s was a killer. I loved it. It was nice to see them and their different appearances, starting with Jessica’s blonde hair. As for the other guest performer Royal Teeth performing their single ‘Wild’, it was okay. Their performance was not that entertaining or interesting.. Harsh but true.

The bottom three contestants of the night are Dexter Roberts, Majesty Rose, and MK Nobilette.

I wasn’t pleased with tonight’s bottom three at all. All three contestants should have been safe in my opinion, but someone had to go. And unfortunately, it breaks my heart to say it was MK Nobilette to be sent home. MK sung us ‘All of Me’ once again, I think she sung it twice as better this time than the original time, this time bringing JLO to tears. She sung it so lovely with a pure emotion that the audience could do nothing but chant ‘Save MK’ to the judges after she was done singing. I loved MK, and in my opinion she really deserved that save, but apparently the judges didn’t think so. The judge’s decision had to be anonymous in order to save 1 contestant. I have a gut feeling that there was one in particular judge that opposed to the other two (cough cough Harry), which caused MK to officially be the contestant to go home this week... Her voice, her spirit, and her presence have helped change American Idol. For that reason, I can only tip my hat off to her for that. Thanks for being the first openly gay contestant MK. I really wish MK the best, I know we’ll be seeing you again in the future, good luck. ; )

Next week it is folks, see you then.

-RON E.

1 comment:

  1. I'm taking this season of AI off, but I did receive this comment on my blog, and I have to say, I agree with them.

    "I cannot stand Jennifer Lopez and her immature attitude and insecurity when it comes to Harry! She acted like such a child last night - sticking out her tongue, making faces, etc. Harry, it is so nice to FINALLY have someone sitting on the panel that TRULY knows about music and isn't afraid to BE HONEST to the contestants. Lopez knows how to dress, wear makeup but when it comes to music, sound, band, lyrics, etc. Harry you have it hands down. God bless you for keeping your cool next to that fool of a little girl that sits in the middle. She has finally shown her true colors and her insecurity of NOT KNOWING MUCH about MUSIC and ALL that goes into a song. Go Harry! - See more at: http://americanidolchitchat.blogspot.com/2013/08/american-idol-judge-has-familiar-face.html#sthash.LQxuQa1y.dpuf

    ReplyDelete