Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Elimination of Emily Piriz.


This week was seriously not that entertaining. I agree 100% with what Jennifer said last night. For whatever reason, this year’s contestants seem to not be giving their performances their all. In the past seasons, most of the contestants left their hearts on the stage, singing as if it was their last. I loved that. What actually happened to that? That’s a question that only the current contestants could answer.

Phillip Phillips, American Idol winner of season eleven was one of the guest performers tonight. His performance was pretty good. The performance was very live and entertaining. I don’t follow his career, but I am assuming it is doing great considering he’s currently working on a second album; he just performed his new single, and the fact that I often hear his ‘Home’ single on TV. Good sign. Keep it up Phillip.

The bottom three contestants of the night are Emily Piriz, Jena Irene, and MK Nobilette.

I am in disbelief with the bottom three yet again. This bottom three sucks just as bad as last week’s! Emily Piriz was the least voted contestant, and she also didn’t get the judges save. Yet another amazing talent voted off too early. Emily deserved to stay way longer, if not had won the whole thing. Emily’s voice and performances were nothing beneath great. I wish her the best, I hope she goes far. She deserves it. Good luck Emily.

Next week it is you guys. See you then.

-RON E.

No comments:

Post a Comment